Are you a committed individual looking to take a step further in your career? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of? Then our client is looking for you! Our clients is an inclusive local authority’s maintained nursery school and pride themselves on the fact that they are a progressive setting that helps children become independent thinkers and learners in a safe, caring and happy environment. Required as soon as possible, a cleaning supervisor for this friendly and popular nursery school situated in the Lewsey Farm area of Luton.
Duties will include;
- Carrying out cleaning duties.
- Supervision of the cleaning team.
- Securing & locking the premises.
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Hours of work: - 4.30pm - 6.30pm with some flexibility required.
So if you feel that you’re the ideal candidate for the position, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below and our recruitment team will be in touch by email with an application pack.