Senior Medical Writer / Medical Writer
ProClinical is currently working with a world class medical communications agency with offices in the UK and Chicago whose clients include the world's largest pharmaceutical companies through to smaller start up biotech's and medical device companies. This Medical Writer position will be a permanent role based in London.
- Are really passionate about science and communicating it in the right way
- Enjoy staying up to date with scientific advances and are excited about attending medical congresses and advisory boards
- Love the challenges of being a key writer on strategic publications accounts
- Are keen to be involved in product and publications strategy, assessing client and competitor data and putting it into context
- Relish developing abstracts, posters and manuscripts
- Are keen to mentor and develop junior medical writers
- Enjoy working with external opinion leaders to deliver top class scientific communications
- Have an incredible eye for detail and like working in a fast-paced environment
- Thrive on variety and are keen to work across different therapy areas, including oncology
- Would like the opportunity to be involved in new business proposal writing and pitching
- Are keen to work in our new offices in Marlow / London
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Russell on or upload your CV on our website - .
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.