Our client is a successful franchise operator, they are currently in a stage of growth and expansion with further opportunities in the future.They strive to offer the best customer service, value and promotions to all of our customers in order to maintain and build relations with all of our current and future customers. As part of our clients growth, they have a number of vacancies for theur stores in the Houghton Regis and Dunstable areas.
As the store manager you will lead a team of supervisors and sales assistants in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
Your duties will include but not be exclusive to:
- Ensuring excellent customer service standards are met throughout.
- Perform regular store operations in line with company procedures including stock ordering and management, store opening and closing, cash handling and banking.
- Ensure store merchandising is in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Assist and develop staff knowledge and customer service in order to drive sales
- Develop local customer knowledge and local competitor awareness.
- Ensuring general store standards and store cleanliness is kept and maintained.
- Drive your team to meet weekly sales targets.
- Ability to liaise directly with suppliers and understand product range and categories.
- Preferably you will have experience gained from a retail management capacity.
- Retail experience is a must.
- Able to work within a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Have a practical, hands on and professional approach.
- Possess excellent people and communication skills.
- To possess good numeracy skills.
- Results orientated.
In return our client is offering a salary of 23k-26k per annum based on experience.
48 Hour working week, 6 days a week on a shift basis.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and covering note using the link provided.
Apply for Store Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly