OFFICE ASSISTANT | Cambridge Medical Robotics
We’ve got a job for an energetic, capable and proactive office assistant. Could you bring enthusiasm and organisation to the creative and ambitious work of our world-class engineers as we develop cutting-edge surgical robotics?
- Purchasing support including raising purchase orders, goods-in and parts handling and supplier co-ordination and asset management
- Office organisation including maintaining stock & organisation of stationary, office supplies and kitchen provisions
- Administrative support including travel, hotel, restaurant bookings and general admin and office upkeep
- Front of house activities including reception, looking after visitors, organising catering & logistics for meetings / events
- Varied tasks as directed by the Business Operations Manager
Naturally, you’ll be reliable, responsible and organised with a keen eye for detail. You’ll be as keen as we are to work to the highest possible standards, and be a great team player. We’d like you to have at least two years’ experience of administration in a busy environment, and we’re also looking for you to have:
- A flexible working style that won’t be daunted by a fast-paced working environment, or by a wide range of tasks
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- A polite, articulate and confident telephone manner
- The ability to interact and support the engineering teams with their requests politely and efficiently
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and childcare vouchers, and our now famous monthly company BBQs). On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Why join us?
Cambridge Medical Robotics is developing a next-generation robotic system for universal keyhole surgery. The Versius system comprises a surgeon console, modular light-weight robotic arms and a range of wristed 5 mm instruments. The system uses state-of-the-art 3D high-definition imagery, significantly enhanced flexibility, and incorporates haptic feedback to provide surgeons with life-like sensitivity. In short, we’re creating something truly amazing designed to improve the lives of people around the globe; it’s a vision that excites us and hopefully will excite you.
Versius overcomes obstacles to widespread adoption of robotic minimal access surgery, namely robot size, instrument size, versatility, port placement, cost and ease of use, allowing the system to be highly utilised and ultimately cost-comparable to manual laparoscopic surgery.
The Company was formed in 2014 and has its headquarters in Cambridge, United Kingdom. We’re privately owned and enjoy strong financial backing.
Interested? Then send your application by clicking apply. We’d love to hear from you!