Inside Sales Executive - Tech Platform Subscriptions
Inside Sales Executive / Sales Executive / Business Development Manager / Account Manager / Tech Platform / Subscription Services / B2B Sales / OTE £75k
Inside Sales Executive with at least 3 years' sales experience, ideally selling subscription services and/or technical products for small businesses and enterprises is needed for our client based in London, a realtime data delivery platform providing developers everything they need.
They help power next generation digital experiences; ones which are live rather than static, where data is in motion rather than at rest. Things like live chat, realtime location tracking, live document collaboration, gaming and elearning. One of their customers even uses the platform for their air traffic control system for drones.
They have just completed a $1m financing round to fuel their growth. They have the best technology, and the best people in the industry. Join them now and you'll be early in at a growth business going places, you'll learn a lot, you'll work with the founding team, and you'll have fun.
- Researching potential customers based on sectors and verticals the company operate in or are aiming to move into
- Outbound communication to generate leads including, but not limited to, email, telephone calls, social media and professional networking communication
- Working with the marketing, engineering and executive team to ensure a solid content marketing and digital marketing strategy is in place to support your sales outreach. Additionally, you will be responsible to produce any sales materials you require by working with these teams
- Handling inbound sales enquiries to assess the size of the opportunities and escalating as appropriate. Additionally, they have a steady flow of new users who need to be assessed and categories in their CRM system
- You will be responsible for maintaining the CRM system along with all reporting requirements needed to manage the sales pipeline
- Working closely with the senior team for their assistance to convert sales opportunities, especially large Enterprise deals
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers to help minimise churn, keep customers happy and explore opportunities to grow revenue in our existing customer base
- Channeling feedback from customers for feature requests and bugs to the internal engineering team
- Experience: Minimum of three years of sales experience, ideally selling subscription services and/or technical products for small business and enterprises
- Experienced using CRM systems, comfortable making cold calls when necessary
- Rigorous in your approach to lead generation and understanding the virtues of preparation and research
- Any technical background or experience is beneficial
- Autonomy: Proven experience taking ownership of tasks and delivering them. You will be part of a small team and will be expected to deliver on your own steam.
- Diligence: Given the breadth of this role and the passion we have about our product, they are looking for someone who is diligent in their work and will actively help ensure quality of their outbound sales effort.
- Communication: They use tools such as Slack throughout the day to communicate, however they believe in voice conversations to discuss and solve problems. You must be proficient in spoken and written English, speak confidently and be eager to collaborate with other teams.
- Customers: You will be required to talk to customers on the phone, on video conference calls and in person.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary Range: £30,000 to £45,000 per annum + healthy commission on sales
- Excellent OTE, circa £60k - £75k
- Holidays: 25+ days excluding national holidays
- Whilst this role requires you to spend the bulk of your time in their London office, you will benefit from a flexible working environment in which working from home and managing your own working hours sensibly is the norm
- Work in an environment where office politics don't exist and the quality of the team's work and your personal achievements is what they all care about
- Skills development is intrinsic in the job. They're continuously exploring better ways to communicate, market and sell their service to the right people, so you'll be frequently using new tools and trying out new methodologies
- Work with genuinely nice people who care
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Inside Sales Executive - Tech Platform Subscriptions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly