Customer Service Supervisor - German Speaking
A new and exciting opportunity to join prestigious British eyewear brand Tom Davies, with a fantastic working culture, ambitious and rapid growth plans, delivering excellence in eyewear design to its customers.
We are seeking an experienced Bilingual Customer Service Supervisor who can work as an essential part of the customer service team, focused on delivering the highest quality customer support, helping to increased sales growth across a global account base.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrable experience in customer service, ideally B2B and customer account management. It is essential to be a great communicator in German as well as English speaking, with a natural ability to instil confidence and develop long-lasting customer relationships. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the team. The role will require frequent contact with our sales teams and communicate with our production workshop.
- Support a 1-year strategy for Customer Service growth and training.
- Develop, produce and initiate Customer Service training manual.
- Develop and evaluate efficiency and Customer Service staffing requirements in-line with the future growth of the business.
- Support team building and personal development of Customer Service staff.
- Work with the Credit Control team for customer feedback and identifying recurring problems.
- Support and build relationships with Brand Managers to ensure all company and customer service procedures are followed correctly.
Daily Account Management Role:
- Provide daily support to assigned customer accounts, in French and/or German and English.
- Support the sales brand managers working in the field.
- Provide over the phone training and technical product support.
- Monitor customer orders on a daily basis.
- Log all communication on the customer management system.
- Manage and solve issues or conflicts with customer accounts.
Must be able to interact with customers and staff at all levels.
Clear and professional email and written communication skills.
Must have the ability to motivate the team, instil positivity within the team, earn their respect and inspire them to work to their maximum capability as well as show a willingness to take on responsibility.
Passionate about customer service and must show a willingness to learn about new systems and procedures.
- Annual Salary £28,000 - £30,000
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
A fun and lively working environment based at our new headquarters in TW8 with a combined office and production site which is located a 10 minute walk from Syon Lane Station with transport links via National Rail from Waterloo, or a bus away from Gunnersbury Station or parking spaces for those wishing to drive.
NOTE: We are currently based in SW14 ahead of moving to new offices in TW8 this September 2017.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: / INDHP