To manage and ensure the effective running of all field based project activities by exercising control of the operational relationship between DBD and its customers, subcontractors and fitters, within agreed business costs and timescales.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
• Assist the Furniture Team in the quotation and order process through the validation of products, specification and costs
• Upon receipt of a new project, initiate the validation/pre start process with Sales, Suppliers, Subcontractors and Customers to ensure commercial viability and right first time approach to the project delivery.
• Assume responsibility for the planning and management of project site based activities, including health and safety, sourcing, planning and managing labour resource, material deliveries, quality management, sign off and problem resolution.
• Attend, record, communicate and manage actions from all project site visits and meetings where required, to ensure service levels are maintained through the duration of the project.
• To be responsible for the post occupation customer relationship to ensure operational issues are resolved promptly and efficiently.
• To provide support for the Operations Manager and the Kitchen Team to assist in the smooth running of the projects.
Skills & Attributes:
• Customer and service focussed
• Proven track record of managing site based operational activities and manpower
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively, both internally and externally, at all levels to achieve mutual benefit for the Company and its customers.
• Working knowledge of the Company's kitchen furniture products, processes and service
• Punctual in terms of working hours and meeting deadlines
• Flexible to work longer hours and perform other tasks as requires
• Positive, organised, self-motivated, and capable of working under ones own initiative
• A good understanding of building regulations and health and safety compliance legislation.
You consistently demonstrate our company values:
• Helpful - Pro-actively does everything possible to deliver exception service for our customers. Loves problem solving to identify resolutions in order to help others.
• Ethical - Reflects a straightforward and honest approach in all your interactions. Does not cover up mistakes/errors, but openly works with team to reduce and overcome them.
• Customer focused -Every customer feels like they are given “special” treatment and is kept informed. Willing to do everything possible to deliver excellent service to them.
• Innovative - constantly seeking ways to improve. Reviews current processes & systems & looks to implement improvements to the benefit of yourself, colleagues & our customer.
Hours: As per contract
The Company reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the company.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.