Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
We are looking for a Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) in Ipswich, Suffolk to join a luxurious residential & nursing care home. You will be joining a leading care provider who specialise in personalised care packages, ensuring all their residents can make their own choices in a relaxed atmosphere.
As a Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), your responsibilities will involve:
- Update care plans for each individual resident, improving quality of life
- Ensure care plans are delivered correctly by the care team
- Appraisals and Supervisions of your assigned care team
- Assist residents with day to day routine, including personal care and social activities
- Read and write reports, updating and reporting any changes
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with residents, their relatives and friends
Salary, hours and benefits:
- 36 hours per week (nights only)
- Competitive salaries, £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Welcome bonus of £1,000
- Performance bonus (2 weeks salary after 12 months & 4 weeks salary after 24 months)
- Annual bonuses and on-going annual clinical training
What qualifications and experience will I need?
- Qualified nurse with an active PIN Number
- Compassionate nature and the ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative residential and nursing provider who strive to make their residents happy, healthy and independent in a home from home atmosphere. So, if you are a Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) who is keen to progress and prove yourself, this is the position for you, so please click on apply!
Apply for Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly