Cleaning & Environmental Services Apprenticeship Assessor/Tutor
Job Title: Cleaning & Environmental Services Apprenticeship Assessor/Tutor
Salary: Competitive, dependant on qualification/experience
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 28th August 2017
Interview Date: 6th September 2017
Our client have exciting opportunities for experienced Assessors/Tutor to join the expanding apprenticeship team within the environmental cleaning sector to deliver the current apprenticeship framework and standards once approved.
They are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic individual with a passion for teaching and learning to deliver within this area of our business. This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience to provide support to learners through the Apprenticeship within their workplace, enabling them to achieve their personal goals, if you are considering a career change or have current experience we would love to talk to you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, develop and visit a caseload of learners monthly in line with the College policies.
- Visiting learners in the workplace, coaching and assessing them in line with their chosen apprenticeship
- To maintain quality standards by delivering the highest standards of training
- Liaising with learners, customers, internal and external verifiers and Management
- Creating learner portfolios to agreed internal and external standards
- Maintain records & systems to provide timely and accurate information
- Attend scheduled internal meetings to ensure consistent standards of delivery and quality is upheld as well as operational effectiveness
- Use engaging strategies to deliver learning to learners
Essential Criteria includes:
- Worked within the relevant sector at Supervisory/Management level within the last 3 years
- Strong administration skills
- Be able to successfully achieve ongoing security clearances in line with client needs to enable workplace learning to occur
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft package
- Hold a full valid driving license and access to own transport
- Appropriate occupational standards up to level 3 (preferably NVQ 3 in the appropriate subject)
- Evidence of a good general education
- Experience of assessing /coaching within a 'Work Based' learning environment
- A1, D32/33 or TAQA Level 3 Qualified
- Experience of apprenticeship frameworks including Functional Skills
- Teaching Qualification
All roles are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Please click on the APPLY button and check your emails for the link to continue your application for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Contract Cleaning Manager, Contract Manager, Contracts Supervisor, Environmental Services Manager, Facilities Manager, Operations Manager, Council Contracts Manager, Council Cleaning Contracts Manager, Public Sector Contracts Manager may also be considered for this role
Apply for Cleaning & Environmental Services Apprenticeship Assessor/Tutor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly