Leadership and Management Programme Tutor
We have an excellent opportunity for a Leadership and Management Programme Tutor for a home based role based in London.
** Important **
This is a home based role with an initial induction period of 4-6 weeks based in Doncaster. Please only apply if you are able to attend in Doncaster for this period of time. Accommodation and travel will be provided for you during the induction.
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of learning and development, accredited courses and managed training services. They design and deliver on average 6000 learning interventions per year to over 200 clients. This is a great opportunity to join their team and thrive in the role of Apprenticeships Programme Tutor.
Responsibilities as Leadership and Management Programme Tutor
• Within the Apprenticeship team, the post holder will be responsible for a caseload of work-based Leadership and Management Apprentice candidates.
• This role will include design and delivery of a blended learning programme and creation of work based activities to help consolidate the learning and ensure practical application of learning in their day to day job role.
• The post holder will also plan, support and carry out relevant assessments against National Occupational Standards, qualifications criteria and competencies. This should result in timely and successful achievement of apprenticeship trailblazer standards and move us towards achieving excellence.
• It is the role of the Leadership and Management Programme Tutor to ensure each candidate makes good progress within their programme and achieves their qualifications and core requirements in a timely and orderly manner meeting or exceeding all the requirements of relevant awarding bodies and apprenticeship standards.
• The Leadership and Management Programme Tutor along with the candidate’s line manager and employer will work together to deliver the best possible experience for the apprentice.
• Carry out learner inductions; this includes comprehensive completion of skills scans, Individual learning plans and initial assessments to establish the correct level of support in cohesion with the Apprentices Employer.
• Design and deliver blended learning solutions and work based activities to consolidate and further evidence application of the learning.
• Timely and effective completion of planned formative assessment and SFA documentation to meet Awarding Body, SFA and organisational requirements.
• To manage a caseload of candidates as agreed with your Line Manager, to manage each candidate journey end to end ensuring an innovative, effective and supported experience for all.
• Assessment of candidates to take place in accordance with sector, awarding body and TAQA guidelines.
• Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each candidate incorporating formative assessment of required standards.
• To provide assessment and feedback to support achievement and progression to a high standard.
• Undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required for the job role and maintain a record of all CPD
• Accurate maintenance of candidate records ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information is maintained.
• Build robust partnerships with Employers to ensure a triangular approach to delivery
• Operate a telephone help line with candidates
• Attend team and standardisation meetings report on progress and share good practice.
• Communicate with the Apprenticeship Manager on any candidate or employer matters.
• Ensure compliance with Premier Partnership Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and all other relevant policies, procedures and quality standards.
• To ensure compliance with the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children and Adults policy.
Knowledge & Skills
• Must possess D32, D33, A1, A2 or TAQA award (or for the right candidate successful completion of same within first 3 months of appointment)
• Ideally will hold a teaching qualification - minimum PTTLLS
• Educated to degree level in relevant subject area
• Significant experience of leading and managing people
• Experience of delivering accredited Leadership and Management Qualifications at Level 3 and Level 5
• Experience of working within the public sector industry would be desirable
• Some knowledge of apprenticeships and government funding requirements
The ideal candidate for the role of Leadership and Management Programme Tutor will be able to:
• Use verbal business language that is clear, concise and can be accurately interpreted by the recipient
• Gather, identify and clarify key elements of others communication in order to maximise understanding
• Be aware of impact of own behaviour on others and modify their style to achieve results through good working relationships
• Encourage others towards a viewpoint/course of action through persuasive approach
• Focus on the detail of a task and handles accurately and consistently
• Maintain stability of performance despite being under increased pressure within the unit
• Encourage team to work together by engendering a sense of collective responsibility, in order to achieve common goals
• Make timely decisions which demonstrate judgement in their formulation and implications
• Analyse and synthesise a wide range of information in order to draw conclusions or make decisions
• Prompt and respond to different ways of working in the face of changing situations
• Establish a clear course of action designed to achieve long or short term goals
• Create and seize opportunities to propose ideas and take action in order to improve business performance
There is a salary on offer of circa £40,000 per annum depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
PTTLLS, TAQA, Programme, tutor, learning, teaching, D32, D33, A1, A2 or TAQA
Apply for Leadership and Management Programme Tutor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly