Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing / Marketing Manager / B2B Online Marketing / Social Media / Search Engine Optimisation / Newsletters
Digital Marketing Manager is needed for our client, the world's largest educational eBook publisher. Based in London, they are passionate about helping people learn and specialise in a range of online learning and content marketing solutions.
They aim to empower their employees to make decisions and seek solutions so that they as a company can grow to the next level and make their customer experience the best possible. This means that you will have a great amount of influence on shaping your tasks and making them your own - and you will learn a lot!
Reporting into their COO and working directly with their senior management, the Digital Marketing Manager will develop and execute the company's content marketing strategy. You will be expected to be fully involved from a 'hands on' perspective, ensuring tasks and objectives are set and achieved, and that work load is prioritised effectively across all online and offline activities. This will both be on a strategic level and practical level.
- Create targeted blog content and arrange translation of blogs into several languages used on the website
- Ensure successful distribution to increase social engagement, sharing and internal linking
- 20% of the time will be spent on outreach to other blogs to ensure relevant links to our blog
- Weekly newsletter preparation, analysis and evaluation
- Create strategy to increase traffic output and sign-up rates
- Produce weekly report on newsletter performance
SOCIAL MEDIA (10-20%)
- Ensure social media posts are scheduled in line with agreed strategy
- Increase engagement via competitions or new features
- Get key people internally such as agents and management to share relevant posts on platforms like Linkedin to activate their network and get these engaged in reading and sharing our content
Skills & Experience:
- Fluent in English (German language skills would also be a distinct advantage)
- Preferably degree qualified in a marketing related subject, or equivalent experience
- Expert writing skills and demonstrable experience of delivering B2B focused content
- Proven experience in B2B online marketing from a strategic, hands on and analysis perspective, including (but not limited to): search engine optimisation, email campaigns, newsletters, social media
- Must be comfortable working in a high volume work environment
- Candidate must be very organised; attention to detail is a must for this role
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location: Old Street, London
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly