Head of Payments Innovation
Head of Payments Innovation
The company is currently one of the fastest growing technology companies and e-money payments institutions in Europe. We have built our success by operating as a payments technology specialist that offers some of the most flexible and quick to market services in the payments industry - and as a result our partners include national governments, mobile network operators, banks and global blue-chip organisations.
Overview of position:
• This person will be a lead advocate for innovation within the company.
• This role requires a passion for technology innovation, agile prototype development and new product design.
• Successful Candidate will be key playmaker role in innovating and developing leading edge technology solutions.
• Lead a team through activities such as envisioning / ideation, product planning, issue resolution, action planning, assumptions testing & product prototyping as well as requirements gathering.
• Contribute to the development of new innovation products and the enhancement of existing products that can be delivered to customers.
• Keep informed on emerging technologies and innovations in the payments and commerce space and identify potential opportunities for the PFS team to develop product prototypes that would be relevant to the customer base.
• Explore and support development of PFS relationships with external parties such as clients, vendors, partners, other innovation entities and colleges/universities.
The ideal candidate:
• Has demonstrated experience in product innovation and consulting.
• Experienced in the product development process especially agile & design thinking methodologies.
• Highly skilled group leader—with a wealth of experience leading multi-disciplinary groups through activities such as strategic planning, journey mapping, issue resolution, brainstorming and requirements gathering/definition.
• High energy, can-do attitude, very strong sense of ownership and desire to succeed with commensurate analytical and strategic skills.
• Executive-level presentation skills—must have persuasive “presence” and ability to effectively communicate technology to business people and business to technology people
• Understanding and experience of innovation frameworks and practical technology application experience.
• Payments technology knowledge or experience in the industry would be a huge advantage
• Organised, with an ability to provide expert facilitation skills in environments where the team agenda is not clear and the obvious solutions are not always the most appropriate.
• Leadership skills—must be able to influence others and navigate complex relationship scenarios and must be able to influence others without direct reporting relationships.
• Value and promote having strong processes as a way of achieving consistent, high quality, repeatable results.
• Experience in management consultancy, product owner or scrum-master roles would be very relevant
• Experience in any prototyping/design tools or user testing methodologies would be highly desirable.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
If you have the necessary experience and would like to apply for this role please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience, together with your salary requirements for this role, and your notice period/availability.
Apply for Head of Payments Innovation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly