My client is your one-stop shop for cleaning, maintenance and restoration services, they are currently looking for a contracts administrator to run their regular cleaning sites nationwide as well as supply cover cleans for their clients.
You will be based out of the Welham Green office and will be responsible for the smooth functioning of this side of the business. The role requires a committed and organised individual who is process driven and has a real attention to detail.
- Book cleaning operatives for jobs including recruiting own staff, liaising with agencies and subcontractors
- Ensure all cleaners have logged in and out of their jobs
- Order all consumables and cleaning products, including new site orders ensuring mobilisation kit orders arrive within the require timeframe
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and accurate including DBS and HR issues
- Regular communication with site contact and cleaning operatives to ensure everyone is satisfied
- Source operative/sub-contractors for cover cleans in a timely manner to meet clients needs
- Weekly staff absence and holiday management
- Ensure all timesheets are sent in on time and processed
- Management of multiple nationwide sites from the Welham Green office
- Set up new employee on Atlas and ensure jobs are logged on Eworks system
- Send Audit reports to clients and discuss report with operatives
- Able to provide a consistent and professional service with excellent communication skills always
- Have excellent organisation skills and good time management, able to meet deadlines set
- Have advanced IT skills for various products including, Word and Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage your own work flow
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing business, if this sounds like you apply today for immediate consideration.
Apply for Contracts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly