Nicholas Howard are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Trainee Accountant.
The company is in an expansionary phase and growing its operations through origination of new loans, portfolio acquisition and third party asset management services, and this represents an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and growing business.
The role would be well suited to an enthusiastic partly qualified accountant, or recent graduate, to join a fast paced, rapidly expanding global financial company. You will work with the Senior Group Accountant to ensure the general ledgers are maintained to a high standard, monthly management reporting requirements are met and all other statutory finance reporting deadlines are adhered to.
This is very much a learning and development role, and you can expect strong support through this, both with completion of Accountancy Training and Qualification, as well as commercial ‘on the job’ development and progression.
- Ideally Bachelor Degree in applicable field (2.1 and above) or AAT qualification.
- Strong track record of academic achievement.
- Team player with a customer centric focus.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong task management skills and initiative.
- Ability and confidence to work with individuals across all levels of the business.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills.
- Quantitative skills, budgeting, forecasting, accounts preparation.
- Experience in financial services.
There are multiple aspects to this role, but prior experience (whilst some may be beneficial) is not necessary, just the right approach to developing and learning, and a desire to progress a finance career.
So what will you learn / develop capabilities in? You will have responsibility for day to day operation for a portfolio of securitisation vehicles including production of the monthly/quarterly payment waterfalls and ensuring payment of third party liabilities together with the accurate production of investor, rating agency and regulatory reporting requirements.
Apply for Assistant Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly