Care Assistant & Senior Care Assistant
We are looking for reliable and caring Care Assistant & Senior Care Assistant in Bedford, Luton & Biggleswade areas of Bedfordshire to join a national home care provider. You will be providing quality care and companionship to clients within their own homes. You could be supporting older people with dementia, individuals with learning disabilities, sensory impairments or mental health conditions.
As a Care Assistant or Senior Care Assistant you will maintain your client's independence and quality of life and form strong bonds with your clients. Your responsibilities could include any of the following:
- Assisting with day to day tasks, getting to know your client's routines
- General housework, including cleaning and light cooking
- Encourage and enable your clients to engage with friends and family
- Help clients attend any social activities or appointments
- Help with bathing, washing, dressing and personal care when required
The hours, rates and benefits:
- Full and part time hours
- Competitive rates of pay starting from £8.20 but rises depending on experience.
- Senior rate of pay to be discussed on interview
- Mileage allowance payments
- Day shifts, evening and weekend shifts are available
- Ongoing training and support
- Free DBS and paid training
If you are a car driver with access to your own vehicle, with a compassionate nature we would love to hear from you. To apply for this Care Assistant or Senior Care Assistant job, please click on the ‘Apply' button and we will contact you to discuss your application further.
Apply for Care Assistant & Senior Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly